Whenever we think about the Madhya Pradesh tourism then first place that kicks in our mind is the most famous wild animal park located at the border range of two districts Seoni and Chindwara, which we know as the name of Pench National Park. Since it’s occurrence the park holds a great historical story of the first ever jungle boy Moglie and due to which this national animal park is also known as the name of Jungle Book Park. Well, this is not just enough for the introduction of the Pench National Park, in fact, there is a lot that we need to know.
- Based on the current research report of the State Forest Research Institute, at the current date, the park is the home of more over 53 tigers. Which is calculated as the highest population of tigers that we can see at a single place.
- This wild animal cum adventure park is well surrounded by a jungle, therefore here we can see the trees of some special and rare kinds such as Mahua, White Kulu, Indian kino, Aonla, Saja, and more.
- Withholding Indian citizenship, we can explore the entire park by paying a small entry fee of just Rs. 15, which a foreigner need to a little more amount as Rs. 150 per head.
- The park remains close in the rainy season and also it’s entry and exit timings change according to the mood of the season. So, in winter season it opens for 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM in the morning or 3:00 PM to 7:30 PM in the evening, while in the summer the park remains open from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM in the morning time and from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM in the evening.
- Tiger Safari, Jeep Safari, Tiger Sighting, Bird Watching, Elephant Riding, etc are the must do adventurous things at the Pench National Park.